We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bikes

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
bikes

Does anyone know if they hire bikes for the day in olu or fethiye? The bicycle variety? X

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,400 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bikes

Hi writing bug

Have a word with FF he may let you hire his out for a few efes. Oh and he's just had it serviced. Lol

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bikes

Hi, Yavuz at Tiny Akropol in Hisaronu hires bikes for about £6. have a look at www.tinyakropol.com very reliable company, we use them for airport transfers.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,929 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bikes

There is a newly form Bike Club in Calis Beach. They go out for rides each week and cover different places. They will hire out a bike. Might be a good idea to go with a group and get to know the good bike rides. There are also a couple of places in Calis Beach that will hire out bikes.

This is the link for details of the bike club and pictures.

calis-beach.co.uk/forum/places_visit/local_b…

Edited: 29 March 2013, 10:08
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,929 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bikes

Forgot to mention George who runs the club is a fellow Scouser.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: bikes

Re MBUK, I can imagine thats hard going but where do you put your cases ? ;0)

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bikes

Very good, Adey. LOL

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bikes

Sounds like this could be fun, but not sure I would have the energy for a bike ride on a hot day :)

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bikes

Talking to my daughter my ex apparently hired a bike for the day in olu but gave up after 15 minutes because of the heat, it was leant against a wall for the rest of the day, It was August and Hot Hot Hot

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,929 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bikes

As the Calis Beach group only ask 10 Lira for the bike and the experience of going out with people who know the area and they do say they will allow for beginners, it seems a bargain, even if you do not stay the course.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bikes

Nice one Adey66! balance them on the handlebars maybe? :) I guess i should have said that we use Tiny Akropol to collect us from Dalaman in a private car and have always found them to be very reliable. The journey's long enough, wouldn't fancy biking it lol

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz