We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revised instuctions

England, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Revised instuctions

Hi All,

Got e-mail today from travel republic advising that my transfers to oludeniz has changed. It was with Yesil Dalyan at desk number 1, but now it is with United Blue at desk number 21. Can anyone give me any information on this company as I had checked out the first one and they appeared to be ok. Has anyone used United Blue ?

Langley...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Revised instuctions

i used united blue a couple years ago..i found they were quite good and on time..i should'nt worry too much..all you have to do is call them the day before you come home to confirm your pick up and time..no worries

Langley...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Revised instuctions

the driver even came around with sweets and a vanilla water spray to freshen your face with as it was hot

yorkshire
Level Contributor
79 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Revised instuctions

We had these last year no problems .

England, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Revised instuctions

Thanks for your advice Chris H and yorkshireangie, also do they use shuttle bus.

Langley...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Revised instuctions

i was on a small bus..about 20 people max..and it was packed

yorkshire
Level Contributor
79 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Revised instuctions

Ours was a private transfer in a six seater taxi, depends which you have booked shuttle or private.

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Revised instuctions

Ours was changed last year to united blue no problem, the driver even stopped and bought water and efes for everyone :D

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Revised instuctions

Hi Janey,

I've always done my transfers through Travel Republic and they have used several different companies and I've never had any problems :-)

9. Re: Revised instuctions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz