We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quad bike hire in olu

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wednesbury
Level Contributor
102 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Quad bike hire in olu

Hello again everybody another quick question me and my girlfriend are going to olu on 27th of may and are thinking about hiring a quad bike for a couple of days.. I'm just wondering if this is a good idea or weather I should stick to public transport also if people could recommend anybody to use any info would be appreciated

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quad bike hire in olu

Hiya mate, wife and l love hiring quads over there, see the fella next to the moonlight restaurant in Hisaronou he is a lovely fella to deal with.

Go for it, you will love it.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quad bike hire in olu

Hiring a quad bike sounds like a lot of fun. Id definitely do that, actually as we speak its gave me a really good idea too. - As I never knew you could hire quad bikes in oludeniz?

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quad bike hire in olu

Quad bikes in OD itself? Just seems wrong to me. D

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quad bike hire in olu

when hiring out quad bikes make sure you take out extra insurance as your holiday insurance wont cover you if you have an accident .. quad biking is classed as a dangerous sport ... drive safely and be careful.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quad bike hire in olu

How come it seems wrong? Lol

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,236 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quad bike hire in olu

Brian is right, also no insurance cover if you don't wear a helmet. Hazardous sports insurance is not expensive, just add it to your Travel Policy..

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Quad bike hire in olu

Steph - Maybe I'm an old fuddy duddy but where exactly could you ride quad bikes in OD proper without annoying, or even endangering, everyone walking around enjoying their holidays? I'm not talking about up the dolmus road in either Hisaronu or Ovacik which might be more suitable but I really don't know. D

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Quad bike hire in olu

I can see where you're coming from Dave. I don't think I'm the old fuddy duddy quite just yet ;o) ( or maybe I am if its got anything to do with our younger TA followers lol) I like to think of myself as young at heart and sometimes I've been known to be as daft as a brush (just ask the wife......sometimes she uses different words but I think it means the same !)

I don't think I could warrant the quad bikes zipping around the picturesque town of Olu. Before long we'll end up with the obligatory club rep pub crawl, naughty nurse and sumo fancy dress worshipers and worst of all JET SKI'S !!

Sorry, but its a no from me too.

wednesbury
Level Contributor
102 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Quad bike hire in olu

Wasn't really planning on tearing up olu on them just maybe to explore only for a day or two..first time in olu and from what people have told me wouldn't want to annoy anyone..but i think we're gonna leave it and explore using dolmus and water taxis but thanks for everyone's advice :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Quad bike hire in olu

OP, just hire a quad bike if you want too, its YOUR holiday, its up to YOU how you decide to enjoy it.

I do not drink alcohol, does that mean l want everyone not to drink and get drunk.

You don't have to be a thug or a nuisance, l am 43 yr old married grandfather for gods sake.

What ever you decide l hope you have a great holiday regardless...

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations