We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plz avoid montebello resort

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
279 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
plz avoid montebello resort

Will cut to the chase

This hotel is all inclusive

Arrogant and cheeky staff.

They refuse to help you when politely asked

Safe £30

No ironing facilities

Food is disgraceful only 3 options for dinner with 1 meat option available which is usually a stew.

A loaf of bread with no butter.....it really is shocking.

Breakfast and lunch is even worse this hotel doesnt care about customers at all.people left and right are complaining.

Please book elsewhere

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
291 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

PLEASE PLEASE tell the Reps, if not for you but for the hundreds that will be following in the next 6 months.s.

The Reps will not fancy a summer full of complaining customers.

I really hope your holiday picks up.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
13,885 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

I would advise that you go the the T.A. Accommodation Review section and report your findings there. This is where people go before they book a Hotel. It helps them make up their minds.

This is the link. tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g312737-d3…

Just go to the "write a review" section top right.

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

F-J - that is the wrong link. The Montebello Beach and the Montebello Resort are completely different hotels (albeit with the same owners). This is is the correct link: tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g312737-d5001… D

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

Hi all - I've just checked and there are no reviews yet of the new All Inclusive Montebello Beach. I think that it is prudent to wait until there are a reasonable number of reviews before coming to any conclusions. One man's meat and all that.... D

Isle of Man, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

I arrive there next Friday ! Is it really that bad ? With the rain forecast and now this review I'm starting to worry !!!

6. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 May 2013, 19:05
n.lincs
Level Contributor
416 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

I would never go ai. Done it once in egypt, never again. Theres too many nice places to try in ole u n hisaronu. In my veiw, going ai, makes u feel like a prisoner.

Level Contributor
279 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

Its terrible ive posted 2 reviews but they are failing to show up 2 other guest ave put 1star ratings up but still havent shown.ive been told they are deleting most negative reviews.the hotel is well laid out thats as gd as its gets its a disgracefully arrogant ran hotel

Edited: 03 May 2013, 22:41
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
13,885 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

Sorry about the mistake, However, ref the reviews, it takes a couple of days for reviews to appear and I have seen some stinkers for other hotels, so I cannot imagine T.A. would not print yours because they not good.

Norfolk
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

I've noticed the reviews still haven't appeared hmmm....

Anyway I just wanted to ask what the rooms are pool area are like and the all inclusive drinks? If the food and staff are bad then hoping these things can make up for it?

Thanks in advance!

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz