We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plz avoid montebello resort

Level Contributor
279 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
plz avoid montebello resort

Will cut to the chase

This hotel is all inclusive

Arrogant and cheeky staff.

They refuse to help you when politely asked

Safe £30

No ironing facilities

Food is disgraceful only 3 options for dinner with 1 meat option available which is usually a stew.

A loaf of bread with no butter.....it really is shocking.

Breakfast and lunch is even worse this hotel doesnt care about customers at all.people left and right are complaining.

Please book elsewhere

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
294 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

I agree redrobbie AI prices can be amazing value. 1st Sept for 14 nights at Belcekiz Beach £1351 and Montebello Resort £870. If you deduct cost of flights you wind up paying double for Belcekiz room, food and drink. You get what you pay for. We stayed at Belcekiz on our first Olu holiday and took our own iron, since then we've gone B&B. Next visit in August and already booked for 14 nights next year!

Sunderland
Level Contributor
310 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

Hi

Just to add we also have friends currently at montebello resort who are very happy with their choice and really enjoying it.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

Denizdameniz, we go in august too, belcehan deluxe,

870 AI that time of year, amazing price !

Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

We are going here on june 6th... I looked at b&b as opposed to all inc... the difference wasnt much... I like a drink so for me its about the incl drinks which hotel told me is efes beer.. which I love.. the pool is big enough n hopefully sun beaming... I under stand eveyone has personal preferences but tbh if u want a la carte meals.. a 400for a week hotel like this is not going to give u that... we can all read reviews and make judgements and I think its unfair to have over the top expectations on a 3star hotel in Turkey. .. personally if I wanted first class meals etc I would b going to mexico in a 5star.. i would like to see some highly imformative posts here and i shall provide one when i get back.. just my opinion... to anyone who there 6-13 june.. see ya round the pool!!!!

Edited: 08 May 2013, 11:59
Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

We're going out on 31st may for 2 weeks and I agree. Once you have taken the flight price out of the equation it costs roughly £25pp per night for all meals, drinks, snacks and bed for the night!!!! You can't get a B&B in the UK for anywhere near that!

Like you say if you want 5* put your hand in your wallet - if you want English Breakfasts etc stay in UK or go to Spain!!

I can't wait! :)

Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

Well will see u there then sharon.... theres 4 of us coming... beer sun n relaxation! !!... lets hope its hot !!

manchester
Level Contributor
112 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

Im sooo jealous! Just under 8 weeks til I get there!

Hope you all have a fantastic time, Im sure you will! :)

Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

time will soon fly.... dont worry i will post a stack of pics and by the time im finished you will even know what colour pants the manager wears on a thursday lol

Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

2 years ago we went to a little hotel in Side. Antalya... it had rubbish reviews but it was so cheap we did it.. i couldnt fault it!! so i think it is all down to preference.. plus these workers get paid peanuts.. so even if it is All inc... a little tip at end of day and a hello will keep them on your side... i sure they dont wanna annoy ppl cos they rely on the tips etc... but we will see!!!

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
693 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: plz avoid montebello resort

Posted similar on the Hisaronu forum,the problem is ,small 3 star hotels that where good friendly BB places with the more personnel touch loose a lot of it when they go AI,the prices are so cheap somthing as to give,basically standards tend to drop ,the quality of food and drink is geared to spread the furthest it can resulting in what as been posted,personaly I would rather go BB get a little pampering ,pay a little more and eat and drink what I want,not fed infereor drink and basic food,AI as its place and I did it many times when the kids where young and with us,would only consider it now at one of the big flash 5 star places where you pay the price but receive the standard.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz