We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather olu deniz

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Weather olu deniz

I am really fed up...going to olu deniz 10th may and the weather forecast for all the days we are there is rain, rain, rain...can we rely on this forecast? Will cancel my holiday if necessary as only go for sunshine, has anybody got a reliable forecast?

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather olu deniz

The weather forcast for a week away wont be that accurate. Leave it a few days i bet it will change. Think cancelling your holiday is slightly OTT though.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather olu deniz

Wow, cancelling your holiday because of a weather forecast?

Expect the worst and hope for the best...

In any case, what do they know, remeber Micchael Fish??

Hope the weather is great and you enjoy your holidays...

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather olu deniz

Bear in mind that forecasts will show rain even if it's only forecast for 2 minutes.

It rained last time we were in Olu, for all of about 5 minutes, then it went back to being glorious

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather olu deniz

I know just been looking at the weather going on the 13th and also feel like cancelling hope the forecasters are wrong

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather olu deniz

Thank you that makes me feel better, we usually go to Spain in may and have NEVER had any rain! Fingers crossed!

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather olu deniz

That's true, Michael Fish LOL! I had just had a baby then and slept all through the storm....wondered what had been happening when I woke the next morning LOL!

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather olu deniz

Will do, checked yesterday and it looked all ok, a different story this morning though!

Welwyn Garden City...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather olu deniz

I visited in September for ten days and we only had one day of rain! It was nice seeing the clouds roll in and the storm was fab to watch! Also made it a bit cooler and refreshing outside! Cancelling your holiday would be silly and rather ott especially as you wouldn't get all your money back!

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,176 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather olu deniz

Well, you've been lucky having no rain in Spain when you've been there in May! I guess you mean you've had no rain where you've been staying in Spain in May. Broadly speaking you are less likely to get rain in Oludeniz in May than in many parts of Spain. But, as mentioned above, no one can guarantee weather anywhere, ever. For what it's worth we've only ever had serious rain once in Oludeniz and that was for half a day last October.

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Oludeniz
Oludeniz
Mugla Province, Turkey
10. Re: Weather olu deniz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2014, 05:18