We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to sandy beaches from olideniz

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Travel to sandy beaches from olideniz

Hi, can anyone pls tell me if it is far to beaches like pantara and iztuzu from olideniz ? Would a taxi be expensive or would it be better by boat?.or can anyone recommend any other sandy beaches close to olu or fetiyie..thanks,,

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to sandy beaches from olideniz

Both are roughly one hour away by road - boat would take too long, taxi would be a fortune, many tour agents will arrange a private trip for you.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,898 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to sandy beaches from olideniz

Just up the road, Billy's Beach, Sugar Beach, Seahorse Beach. They will all pick you up at your accommodation and drop you back again.

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to sandy beaches from olideniz

Thanks for your help..

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel to sandy beaches from olideniz

Re post 2 by frances-jane I would recommend a day at Sugar Beach. We loved it there!

http://www.thesugarbeachclub.com/

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel to sandy beaches from olideniz

Go to Kidrak beach, on the road towards Lykia World. Stunning beach, but you do have to pay to get on, I think it comes under the same organisation that the lagoon comes under, national park?

takes about 20 mins to walk from Olu, but make sure you go early, before the sun hits the road.

Well worth a day out, snack bar and toilet facilities available.

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel to sandy beaches from olideniz

Thanks mate, I've heard of kidrak but didn't go there last time will defo go this time, I think I remember someone saying its about 20mins past the lagoon?? Can't wait!! Once again thanks for ur advice mark,,

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel to sandy beaches from olideniz

Kidrak Beach - wikimapia.org/…b

8. Re: Travel to sandy beaches from olideniz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz