We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying cigarettes in olu ???

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
571 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
buying cigarettes in olu ???

just wondering if cigs are cheaper to buy in olu or in duty free at airport ? some help please just to keep the wife happy :)

Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying cigarettes in olu ???

I,m not sure about in the resort but they were cheaper to buy on the flight over than at the airport x I bought 200 Richmond menthols for £29

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
571 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buying cigarettes in olu ???

ok thank u ,

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
396 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buying cigarettes in olu ???

i dont smoke but missus does and she buys them on the plane, but she also does buy turkish cigs in the resorts,

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,788 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buying cigarettes in olu ???

I usualy buy mine on arrival in the dutyfree shop Blue Superkings as they never have them on the plane paid about £23 for 200 last year,lots of flights have some offers on though for packs of 400..I always find that the Turkish resorts don't seem to sell the more popular brands that we get in the UK,and some can even be fake..

Wendy

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buying cigarettes in olu ???

Always find Dalaman arrivals duty free to be cheaper. Don't buy any from the market stalls in resort as they will probably be fake.

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Telford, United...
Level Contributor
571 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buying cigarettes in olu ???

thanks

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: buying cigarettes in olu ???

There is a sort of beach shop at the end of the strip - it also sells newspapers and frozen water - on the right as you walk down where, last year, they were selling 200 Lambert and Butler and probably other brands for £20, not bad at exactly £2.00 a packet

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
926 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: buying cigarettes in olu ???

At Dalaman Airport, 400 Richmond Menthol £42.00. I smoke menthol and don't find much choice for menthol smokers in resort.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
571 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: buying cigarettes in olu ???

thanks guys for your advice .... now to look forward to june 13th and our first time to olu

Buckinhamshire
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: buying cigarettes in olu ???

Hi Guys, is there anywhere in Olu that sells B&H cigarettes and tobacco (Golden Virginia) at good rates?

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz