We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What we do in Olu nowt !!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What we do in Olu nowt !!

My wife and I are in Olu for 18 nights on 18/06. This is our 6th time and love it. Staying at the Turk Hotel for the second time and is a lovely wee hotel. Pool the first few days then to the Blue Lagoon pay in beach. In at the left with beds and an umby at the waterside from 10 until the back of six each day doing nothing but listening to music,reading swimming. Up the road get showered etc then out for a drink on the front Help or Sun then eats more drinks then back to the Turk. Love it so much relaxing in Olu. our fav place in the world. What we do is probably not everyone's idea of a hol. Nae excursions. Have only been to Fethiye twice in 6 years and have never been up the road to Hisa although thinking of going this year

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Turk
Hotel Turk
554 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
uk
Level Contributor
495 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What we do in Olu nowt !!

If you're going to do one trip this hols make it to Olive Garden in Kabak. Peaceful and serene with lovely food and outstanding scenery

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
694 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What we do in Olu nowt !!

Well Necky similar to what we do most days,I would certainly go up to Hisaronu for a meal and a few drinks,Kayakoy is not much further if you like it quieter,during the day if you fancy a change ,Dolmus to Fethiye harbour and taxi boat to Calis beach for the day is a change if you can be bothered,we also never do organised excursions no more,a Pedalo on the lagoon is enough.

Mentioned in this post
Kayakoy
Kayakoy
Mugla Province, Turkey
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Derbyshire
Level Contributor
332 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What we do in Olu nowt !!

Love it.We love doing nowt too.Annoys me when people sneer and make comments about how they'd be bored n hiring cars and multiple excursions.

Someone said they'd be bored if had 2 weeks in Sun recently (just beaching and pooling)

I said good job it wasn't them having another week then!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What we do in Olu nowt !!

Sept will be our seventh time for two weeks . We are much the same , time by the pool by the day occasionally down to the lagoon and then a siesta later before getting ready to try a few drinks before eating and then a few more drinks . We do sometimes go up to Hisaranou to eat as well . We have done trips over the years but maybe just one or two . I would like to try The Olive Garden though just wonder if there is any shade there for me as I get a reaction to the sun . Just roll on Sept !

London, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What we do in Olu nowt !!

Yes, there is plenty of shade with a lovely cool breeze!

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What we do in Olu nowt !!

Your holiday should be doing exactly what you want to do,you've worked for it and paid for it so it's nobody else's business,we're like you and spend the majority of our time on the sunbeds ,enjoying the peace and relaxation.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What we do in Olu nowt !!

Sounds excellent

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What we do in Olu nowt !!

I'm all about doing whatever is god for yourselves on your holiday, but a sunset cruise is awefully good for the soul...

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What we do in Olu nowt !!

One thing I really miss is the bar on the beach with the chilled out music. Was that about three years ago it was removed. Why !!!

wales
Level Contributor
813 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What we do in Olu nowt !!

My kind of holiday, lazy days and a couple of drinks and a good meal at night. It was all good intentions this year to venture a bit further afield and see more of the countryside but we only went as far as Fethiye.

Its your holiday and enjoy it how you like. Enjoy..

Mentioned in this post
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz