We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchange rates today

andy0428
Level Contributor
265 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Exchange rates today

We normally exchange our money when we get to turkey, what is the rate today?, with the rioting stopping chances are the rates will drop,i I can get 2.84 in England at the minute, can't make my bloody mind up lol, we don't go for another 4 weeks any advice would be much appreciated cheers

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exchange rates today

We was going to wait and do what the majority of people on here advise, and change out there, but because the rate is so good, we changed a few hundred quid up and got the rate of 2.85 on Monday here. We go in 2 weeks time.

Whether we've done the right thing, dont know, but thats what we've done, will change the rest as we go now.

runcorn
Level Contributor
263 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exchange rates today

I'm not going till sept but ive changed mine now, I was happy with the rate so I just done it. if it goes up then so be it, ive still got a good exchange rate. id be more fed up if the rate drops and I end up with a rubbish rate.

andy0428
Level Contributor
265 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exchange rates today

We went to marmaris last September and got 2.89 with a&s travel if I renember correctly, so think we will probably exchange a few hundred over here and the rest in the resort.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Exchange rates today

Agree totally voodoocure, all mine arrived today, 2.89.25, more than happy with the rate

Aberdeen, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Exchange rates today

was in touch with murat of the newyork restaurent in armutalan marmaris we normally change over there as well, was told good rate and take it changed 1000 got 2855 cant complain at that

6. Re: Exchange rates today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations