We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White hotel

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
White hotel

Hi all i have been going to oludeniz for last 3 yrs ,last year when there we looked around the white hotel ,it was very quiet and manager very rude ,when we asked him about this yr for bookings he said no more lost contract so does anyone know anything about this hotel as cant find it on any travel agents ,many thanks .

Moreton, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White hotel

I heard that they'd gone bust, but I might be wrong. I preferred it when the White hotel was being leased by the Karbel hotel. It meant that the Karbel had two pools and larger gardens. Having said that, we still love the Karbel, and we'll be back there in August.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White hotel

We too there in August 8th time lol

surrey
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: White hotel

thanks all no ,nobody seems to know anything about it this yr ,we r giving bitez a try in august this yr been olu 4 times ,but no doubt be back there next yr lol

4. Re: White hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations