We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy jet on line check in

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hamilton
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Easy jet on line check in

Could some please advise regarding online check in, does it allocate seats there and then and will it allocate the 2 seats together or what happens

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy jet on line check in

only get allocated seats if you with tour company like thomas cook ect gud look we thout same but we had booked through thomsons gud luck enjoy ur hols

Sunderland
Level Contributor
305 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy jet on line check in

Allocates seats once you check in on line, normally together but check in as soon as possible within 28 days of departure.

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,576 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy jet on line check in

Easyjet now do allocated seating for everyone, regardless of who you have booked with. When you check in online, you are allocated your seat - and you will be given the option of changing it if it doesn't suit (at a price of course).

Jak xx

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,715 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy jet on line check in

My parents have just flown out with easyjet and when they checked in online they were allocated seats together. You can check in 28 days before so if you do it early I'm sure you will get 2 seats together. I don't think it is too expensive to change them if you are not happy though.

hamilton
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy jet on line check in

Thank you for all your answers, suppose I will need to site beside my wife now . LoL

hamilton
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy jet on line check in

Thank you for all your answers, suppose I will need to sit beside my wife now . LoL

Edited: 10 July 2013, 22:30
7. Re: Easy jet on line check in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz