We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swallows

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hebburn
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Topic
swallows

just got back from olu to night,ate in some lovely restaurants,our favourite was swallows,ate here 4 nights out of 14,staff are great,met some lovely people wish we were back there already

Westhoughton
Level Contributor
152 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: swallows

where abouts is this?

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
145 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: swallows

Debhebburn - agreed, we ate there a couple of times, was defintely one of our faves. Lovely food and the staff are just great, very professional, attentive in their service and friendly.

Janeric - its on the Dolmus Road, just up from the ATA lagoon beach hotel, if i remember rightly

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: swallows

Me and my partner were in there almost every night of our 2week stay a few weeks ago. We were in there a fair bit on our 2week stay a couple years back too. We only ate in there once (and it was very nice!) but were in most nights for drinks and the odd piece of chocolate cake!

The staff and especially the manager are the nicest people.

Definatley worth going in there.

9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: swallows

Yes I agree the food is lovely here, spent a lot of time here lat year chatting to the manager who is a lovely guy

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: swallows

I LOVE Swallows. The staff are wonderful and the food is always great.

Hants
Level Contributor
150 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: swallows

Is this a traditional Turkish restaurant?

Sounds great!

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: swallows

They serve Turkish food which is very good, but they make other things, too.

Hants
Level Contributor
150 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: swallows

Thank you, we have a very fussy 14 year old :) Rest of us will be tucking into Turkish fayre as much as we can!

9. Re: swallows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 06:19