We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have you just had a downpour in Oludeniz?

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Moreton, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Have you just had a downpour in Oludeniz?

The Buzz beach bar's webcam shows them clearing chairs and mopping the bar area. I can't believe that it's sunnier over here!

Suffolk, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have you just had a downpour in Oludeniz?

Sue, I know where I like to be (there) even if its been raining, enjoy the sun here while we can.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,668 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have you just had a downpour in Oludeniz?

Bit of a storm apparently- soon be blue, and yes I know where I would rather be too.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
180 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have you just had a downpour in Oludeniz?

I'm here at the moment with my family having a meal at Seahorse.

There were heavy down pours about an hour and a half ago but I'm pleased to advise normal service has resumed!:-)

Merseyside
Level Contributor
434 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Have you just had a downpour in Oludeniz?

Pleased sunny again, just a quick downpour to spruce everywhere up again, enjoy the rest of your holiday, and yes I know where I would rather be too!!!

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
795 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Have you just had a downpour in Oludeniz?

Wish it would rain at home.Been a scorcher again and my lawn hasn't grown an inch in weeks and just brown.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
434 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Have you just had a downpour in Oludeniz?

Donj53 we don't want rain , we had terrible summer last year enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts, your lawn will grow back and then you will have to mow it!!

Edited: 18 July 2013, 22:26
7. Re: Have you just had a downpour in Oludeniz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz