We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which All Inclusive would you choose??

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
east lothian...
Level Contributor
181 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Which All Inclusive would you choose??

Looking to book All Inclusive in Oludeniz, Can't decided between Montebello, Marcan Resort or Dorian, Any info appreciated.

oxford
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which All Inclusive would you choose??

Hi would,nt bother with AI myself to many nice bars and restaurants in OLU and Hisaronu. But did notice that the comments on Montebbello were rather negative. All the best.

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which All Inclusive would you choose??

luvcalis - booking All Inclusive in Olu Deniz is, in my opinion, a big mistake. Our first visit ever was to the Belcekiz Beach and we realised quite quickly that by eating their lovely food and drinking their AI drinks we were completely missing out on what OD is all about, namely the numerous restaurants and bars which make it unique. So I recommend that you go B&B and embrace the OD experience, rather than the AI straitjacket! D

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,297 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which All Inclusive would you choose??

The Dorian has not got very good reviews also they are known for very loud music.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which All Inclusive would you choose??

I agree completely with above posters we went half board on our first visit and have done B&B every time since as part of the OD experience is sampling different bars and eateries

London, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which All Inclusive would you choose??

just returned from the marcan resort and we ate out 10 nighs out of 14 as the food was so boring, we got it at the price of a b&b so not that bothered

friends have stayed at the dorian and the food there was poor as well

stayed at the belcekiz beach a few times and that is the best AI in the reort but as dave has said go out and try the excellent restaurants that olu deniz has to offer

Scotland
Level Contributor
311 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which All Inclusive would you choose??

As someone who has done half board and all inclusive I would agree with the comments that you miss out on some really good/reasonably priced restaurants. My next visit to Olu is definitely going to be self catering.

However we are without kids and I can totally understand those with families opting for the all inclusive option, especially in the current economical climate.

I haven't stayed in any of the hotels you've mentioned but did read some stinker of reviews for the Dorian last year.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
513 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which All Inclusive would you choose??

the above comments are probably right , depends if you've got kids / teenagers ? then a.i may be good after you weigh up how many drinks and snacks you'll end up going through , we stayed at the turquoise , A.I , a couple of weeks ago and yes the food was ok , lots of salads and did get repetitive and yes we did go out and eat at some restaurents , but we also enjoyed the freedom that you could drink as much as you wanted and god you need to when its that hot , and I would definitely avoid the dorian , we were right opposite that hotel and although it wasn't to noisey think that's because they have been warned and also Thomas cook have pulled out of that place .. say no more ..

Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which All Inclusive would you choose??

we have just come back from liberty hotel HB which was excellent but its fully booked for september and we have booked the Sun City all inc instead and will be writing a reveiw when we get home if thats any help

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
207 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which All Inclusive would you choose??

My first year in Olu Deniz we went All Inc to Turquoise Hotel, it definately was a big mistake booking all incl here as there is so many lovely places to eat, and at reasonable prices too, we've since been back in Olu Deniz twice since and always choose b&b option, I know it can work out a bit more expensive, but I personally enjoy having the option to eat where I fancy and trying different foods rather than same foods most days in hotels.

east lothian...
Level Contributor
181 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which All Inclusive would you choose??

Thanks for all your replies. Debating about booking All Inclusive due to the price but eating out most times. Want to fly from Edinburgh as only going for 1 week and price of flight only is £310+. Can get B&B for less and All Inclusive for about £400 each. Sooooo confusing.....

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz