We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

Hi we're going to book this trip when we arrive, are the companies to book this with all pretty similar? Re: prices? -Do they all offer half price kids? all use the same place for lunch? Etc... Many thanks x

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
907 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

I used Guide Tours (2 on the Dolmus Road), Yakapark is where you have lunch. Guide Tours guide, Mehmet, was absolutely excellent, really interesting, not only telling you about what your were seeing on the trip but also gave you an insight into the customs etc of the turkish people. Cost £20pp, well worth it. Go in and have a chat with them, you never know you might get a deal for the children. It's a really excellent trip and well worth the money. Everything is paid, but you do have to pay to walk the gorge, about 5tlpp if my memory serves me right.

wales
Level Contributor
810 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

We also used Guide tours and agree with Angie above well worth the money and Mehmet is definately knowledgable of the history of Turkey.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

Thanks for your replies. Carole and tayfun is another name that keeps popping up on the forums and online they charge £15 per person and kids half price, wonder if anyone knows if you can get it for that price whilst over there? - Got four boys so need to find the best deals ;-) thanks x

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
907 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

Guide Tours advertise online as £20, but I was there mid May and they only charged £15.00. Think it depends when you go, early & late season maybe you can get the best deals.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

Guide tours without a doubt,

mehmet the guide, so passionate and proud of the regions treasures. Such a knowlegeable and lovely guy

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

We are in olu now have booked for the trip with guide tours for tomorrow cost 90lira (exchange is 2.85) for 2 adults, looking fwd to it. If you speak to them they may do a deal.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
145 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

I second all the recommendations about guide tours and Mehmet the tour guide. Did this trip with them in June. Just a tip, if you plan to walk through the gorge water make sure you take your beach shoes with you (or you can hire plastic shoes there) and remember to take a change of clothing or wear stuff you are happy to get wet, as the water does go up to your waist/chest. And take something waterproof to put your camera in. Have fab day out, I'm sure you will love it.

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

Guide Tours is the only one that pays the entrance to Tlos, just FYI.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

Thanks for all your information - guide tours do seem to come highly recommended! anyone know if children are full price? Xx

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best company to book Tlos-saklikent-yakapark trip with?

3 - 10 years are half price.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz