We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mystery of vanishing reveiws

Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
mystery of vanishing reveiws

ive noticed that reveiws ive written in the past have dissapeared weeks after they were printed but i recently wrote one about a restuarant in oludeniz and 9days later thats vanished also im finding this rather strange has anyone else had this problem

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mystery of vanishing reveiws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
523 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mystery of vanishing reveiws

Very funny Codfather. It may have been removed due to someone clicking the problem with this reveiw tab.

I have been watching reveiws posted about a hotel i'm going to in Bitez this Sept and they have been going up and down. Some have even been going off and then returning, looks like TA are pretty strict on content.

Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mystery of vanishing reveiws

there was absolutly nothing in the content that didnt comply with TA guidelines it was a reveiw of a nice little restuarant .and nothing was said that others havent said so dont anderstand why anyone would click problem with reveiw button which has got me thinking whats the point in writing reveiws at all

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
523 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mystery of vanishing reveiws

Hi magsinscotland. I wasn't suggesting that your review contained any content that didn't comply with TA guidelines. Like I said anyone can click the problem with review button and TA will take the review off until it’s verified.

Some of the reviews of the hotel that I’m staying in Sept had nothing wrong with them but they disappeared then re-appeared so it's wrong if your review hasn't. Try to contact TA for an explanation, I know it's a bit of a chew on but at least you might get some answers.

Don’t let this stop you writing your reviews. I only started reading and writing reviews about three years ago and it has helped me to enjoy my holidays more and the DE's information is priceless. Just last year my step daughter was stranded alone abroad and the DE's and other TA posters were really helpfull in looking after her, so ive seen first hand TA positive effects.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: mystery of vanishing reveiws

I had one removed a few months ago and completely baffled me too

6. Re: mystery of vanishing reveiws

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations