We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Oludeniz good for families?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Is Oludeniz good for families?

I have never taken my family to Turkey. I have 2 children (9 and 13). Is the resort good for children (note they do not really like water sports - which most resorts tend to focus on). We like to go out to the resort in evening rather than stay in hotel so is there things for kids to do in the resort at night (like inflatable slides, trampolines etc)...thanks. any good family hotels you can recommend would also be helpful.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
571 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Oludeniz good for families?

we went to oludeniz in june for the first time , have to say the resort is beutifull , already booked to go back next year ! you don't tend to find any watersports at the beach , its mainly shingle / pebbles , if you want sand then go around the bay to the lagoon , where you find sugar beach , billys beach , sehorse beach ect they all are sand , nice gentle water , and you can hire the pedloes or just relax , most hotels around olu offer free shuttle bus to these ,

to be honest I didn't see any trampolines or things like that but maybe others will post different ?

olu is famous for its paragliders , if your family fancy it then its a must ,

im sure you'll enjoy olu theres always something to do and it is a lovely place , and extremely hot , depending on when your going ?

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,089 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Oludeniz good for families?

Me, you could always pop up to Hisaronu ( 10 minutes and £1 each way) for the evening, Hisaronu has a purpose built fair ground with all that sort of stuff going on including a go cart track and various rides.

Lancs
Level Contributor
92 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Oludeniz good for families?

Hi, there's nothing liket hat in Olu, it tends to be more an eating place and a place to have a nice wander at night, Hisaronu like Codfather says has more for children, There are trampolines and a big bouncy castle slide thingamy, there's a fair ground and a go kart track and that's about it really, There is however, some great nights at hotels that you can do, the Orka hotel did a really entertaining Turkish night last year . don't worry about where you are staying, people who go to Olu tend to travel between Hisaronu, Fethiye Olu and Calis throughout the holiday as they all offer something different and are only a bus ride away

4. Re: Is Oludeniz good for families?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz