We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips etc

Level Contributor
377 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Boat trips etc

Hi all

What is rough price of boat trips etc and which is best to use?

Seen and heard alot about 12 island trip .

Is it best to book at the hotel or are they advertised outside ?

Also lastly i have seen its best to exchange money out there? So should we exchange a bit here or is it ok to arrive with no lira .. Not sure if we will need it as we arrive into dalaman at 4pm be early evening by the time we get to hotel just wondered if we need some for tipping etc?

Thank you getting excited now 3 more sleeps! :)

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips etc

Good idea is to exchange £100 quid into lira before you go, then exchange in OD as the rate I better.

Boat trips are plentiful and go from OD or Fethiye - my choice is to go to Fethiye and have a drink whilst you watch the boats return around 6pm and go strike a deal with the one you like the look of. Expect to pay 20 to 30 lira each which includes lunch, or around £10 to £12 per person.

On this site you will find many choices, so have a look and enjoy!

Edited: 04 August 2013, 22:27
Level Contributor
377 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trips etc

Thank you :)

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,745 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trips etc

Book whilst there.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g312737-i9292-k5…

4. Re: Boat trips etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 06:19