We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

olu deniz or altinkum

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sunderland
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Topic
olu deniz or altinkum

hi there never bin to turkey before and looking for week in the sun in oct for me and my wife any input on deniz or altinkum also do you reccomend all inc or room only any info appreciated thanks

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: olu deniz or altinkum

Been to both resorts and for me Oludeniz wins hands down,thats just my opinion,stayed b/b in both..

Wendy

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,631 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: olu deniz or altinkum

Wherever you choose- BB

birmingham
Level Contributor
471 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: olu deniz or altinkum

went to Altinkum 5 times before i went to Oludeniz Doubt i will ever go back to Altinkum

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: olu deniz or altinkum

Like the others have said there is no comparison, Olu wins every time. I have been to both but would never go back to Altinkum

andy0428
Level Contributor
257 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: olu deniz or altinkum

Have you looked at bodrum it's a lot nicer than ouldeniz

Ewloe, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: olu deniz or altinkum

Olu Deniz...... Wouldnt compare to most of the other Turkish resorts particularly not Bodrum.. Completely different!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: olu deniz or altinkum

Hi Manny,

It's probably best to post this on the altinkum forum as well to get opinions from both sides but I have been to both and, IMO, olu deniz wins hands down! I much preferred the natural beauty of OD and found altinkum very manmade and 'concrete', if that makes sense?

Sel

andy0428
Level Contributor
257 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: olu deniz or altinkum

It makes sense to me lol, but I find ouldeniz has become too British if that makes sense sure it was lovely 10 years ago

Worthing
Level Contributor
148 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: olu deniz or altinkum

Hi did you decide where to go in the end? I am in the same position as you, been to Kusadasi years ago but need advice on where to go, want something not too touristy but again not too remote. Flora

andy0428
Level Contributor
257 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: olu deniz or altinkum

I wouldn't go to ouldeniz then it's got very touristy and mainly Brits who probably use to go to Spain but have now decided to try there best to ruin turkey in the same way they have Spain

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations