We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Butterfly Valley overnight

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nuneaton
Level Contributor
179 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Butterfly Valley overnight

Has anyone ever stayed overnight at the tented hotel or little huts in Butterfly valley? we would be interested to know the good and bad and a link or the cost per night.

Thank you

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,561 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Butterfly Valley overnight

Hi Kat,

don't really know if this link is still active- spent a few late evenings there over the years but not stayed overnight (an old Turkish friend had a boat). Beautiful place when the boats trips have all left. Great atmospheric bar.

…blogspot.co.uk/2008/05/accommodation.html

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Butterfly Valley overnight

My Turkish friend stayed in one of the "luxury" tents last year. He said it was absolutely awful! He left and booked into a B&B instead!

Nuneaton
Level Contributor
179 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Butterfly Valley overnight

Thanks for your replies

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Butterfly Valley overnight

How about staying in a wood cabin at The Olive Garden at Kabak if you fancy a peaceful night away. I can highly recommend that!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Butterfly Valley overnight

I can recommend the olive garden too...blissfully peaceful with amazing views! Food & service fab too. X

Kent
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Butterfly Valley overnight

I can't see why it would be aweful? Its not a lot different from staying on a gulet. We have had several gulet holidays, they often moore up in deserted bays, you only have your fellow shipmates for company, depends on the company I suppose. I heard the bar and restaurant here were good

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Butterfly Valley overnight

It was the tent that was awful, nothing else. It was supposed to be one of their best tents, but it was old and tatty and smelly. My friend's not the type of person who wants five star luxury, but he thought it was really bad.

Poole England
Level Contributor
130 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Butterfly Valley overnight

I spent a night there in June - not from choice but because the sea was too rough for the water taxi to make it back! If you are a backpacker then I am sure it is fine but everything is very basic including the facilities! The bedclothes were clean but the tent was filthy including the mattress. New shower blocks were being built but of course they are open air and the loos half ok and half hole in ground. Everyone was really lovely and tried so hard to look after us. The evening meal was basic with no choice but very good.

9. Re: Butterfly Valley overnight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz