We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olu spending money

Kilmarnock, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Olu spending money

how much should a couple take for 2 weeks B&B this year? Have stayed all inc 2 years ago in Olu Deniz resort and half board in Karbel last year your info would be much appreciated.

Shall be jetting off on Thursday :) cannot wait although need shift this cold I have got :(

Regards

Bob

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olu spending money

We usually take about £500 a week, but depends on what you have planned?

We eat out every night, have a few drinks, maybe do a trip or 2, and buy things to bring home, and we never have much change after 2 weeks. ;)

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olu spending money

Agree - you wont go far wrong if you budget £70 a day for the 2 of you.

Kettering, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olu spending money

Can I just ask is £350-£400 enough for one person for a week B an B?

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,092 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Olu spending money

Hi Dannielle- if you budget your spends to that much then yes!

Have a look at the average prices on the top questions- it's a good guide and not far off with the better exchange rate this year.

Kettering, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Olu spending money

Codfather can you please send me the link to that as I cannot find it TIA

Suffolk
Level Contributor
46 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Olu spending money

We spent £1000 over two weeks as a couple. That was for lunch and dinner every day - generally one course with alcohol, a couple of trips plus a few drinks.

We could have spent less by seeking out the cheaper restaurants more often, but also would have liked a bit more so we could have eaten along the seafront more often and treated ourselves to more cocktails with a sea view!

Food and trips are cheap - the alcohol wasn't much cheaper than the UK and good wine was generally more expensive.

Kilmarnock, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Olu spending money

thanks for all the replys was planning taking £1000 and taking my debit card if need any extra.

Hurry up thursday getting excited now :)

8. Re: Olu spending money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz