We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

Hi

Does any one know the website address for this hotel, and can you book direct?

southshields
Level Contributor
26 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

atalagoonbeachhotel@hotmail.com. That is the website as my friend stayed there last year.

andy0428
Level Contributor
257 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

Haven't got there email address but I will tell you if you book this hotel you certainly won't regret it, just make sure they don't give you a basement room

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

Thanks, I will email them for a quote.

Thanks andy, Some friends of ours stayed there last year and we spent some time with them at the pool, I liked the atmosphere and the owner was really nice, giivng my friends messages if we missed them etc. So thought maybe I would try it next year if the price is right ( flights are looking soo expensive) and would rather book direct as you get the better rooms I thnk? (could be wrong).

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,057 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

It's just up the Dolmus road from the Montebello Beach where we stayed last year. It looks very nice and we said several times that we would eat there, but somehow, you know how it is, we never got round to it. D

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

Thanks Dave, we have eaten there but this was a couple of years ago and as you say we have haven't got there for the past two years? It was actually the first ever restaurant we ate at on out first visit to Oludeniz.

We are planning to do 5 days in Dalyan and then 5 in Olu Deniz next year, I fancied a change from Olu, but hubby and son a little resistent, so it is what you call a compromise. Decided to go to dalyan first as if we go to Olu deniz first we may never make it to dalyan!

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
905 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

Donna I was there in May for 10 nights and loved it there. Spoke to one of the guys at reception before leaving about booking direct, he said I would need to go through one of the agencies but that if I had any problems to contact them.

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

Oh, brilliant, thanks for that Angie, I will do that then. thanks again. Can you still make requests when using an agent though? ie travel republic or similar?

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
905 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

Yes you can, but personally, I don't feel they get passed on. I booked through Low Cost Holidays, then about 10 days before I went, I emailed the hotel and told them what I wanted, and got it!!!! Happy bunny!!! LOL

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

Whereabouts is the ata lagoon,?

Still mulling over different hotels for next year :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ATA Lagoon Beach hotel

Lorraine it's in the Dolmus Road the Turk is the strip end and the Ata the other end

Edited: 01 September 2013, 17:42
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz