We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

heels

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
heels

im getting married in may, ive been told you cant wear heels onboard the wedding gullet in turkey is this correct- Thomas cook cant answer this

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
16,510 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: heels

My British neighbours son (we have a place in Calis) was married last year. His Fiancee left from the neighbours home with the six bridesmaids, and they all had very high heels on. Their Wedding, arranged by a Wedding Planner in Oludeniz was for them to all board a boat, to be taken to their Wedding venue and then be returned by boat.

It has never stopped me wearing heels when going on a local boat in the Fethiye area.

I think if T.C. are arranging your wedding they should be able to tell you about wearing heels or not just what are you paying them for??.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: heels

I know they aren't the best I have so many questions all unanswered from the prices all going up to what I was told in the travel agents- we have paid £1500 to date and just returned from 5 wks in malta as partner had a heart attack and we certainly don't need all this stress many thanks

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: heels

You are normally not allowed to wear any shoes on board a gulet but if you are getting married the rules may be different. If Thomas Cook are arranging the wedding they should be able to find out for you.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
16,510 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: heels

Kedi, Thomas Cook as as useful as a chocolate fireguard. They take people's money and then just set them adrift with no information.

As I said one bride and six bridesmaids all on a gulet with really high heels on.

If Tracey could find the company the gulet belongs too, perhaps she could email them herself.

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
934 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: heels

we have never wore ahoes on gulets but it might be relaxed for a wedding, I know when I read about hiring a gullet there were no shoes allowed. its a poser.

6. Re: heels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations