We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liberty hotel Oludeniz- half board?

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Liberty hotel Oludeniz- half board?

HI

I am looking to book the liberty hotel in Oludeniz for next summer. We will be there for two weeks, and having been to Oludeniz many times before staying B and B, we don't always want to go out for a meal after a long day on a trip etc. My question is, has anyone stayed half board here? We will want to go out to eat for the majority of nights, so is it worth upgrading when we get there for halfboard?

I have heard others that have bought deals on halfboard when they have got there ie for 3 or 4 night? Has anyone done this, would they advice it, and what sort of price was it?

Sorry for the many questions, but I just can't decide what to do

Thanks

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Liberty hotel Oludeniz- half board?

"French Beds" ? - sorry, no idea what you're talking about. Standard rooms are fine; superior rooms are bigger with posher shower rooms but all the rooms are good and the beds are the same. When you get to breakfast or dinner or the bars none of the staff know which rooms you're in!!

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Liberty hotel Oludeniz- half board?

thanks for all the feedback very helpful, might have to upgrade as I like a nice shower room- not bothered what the staff think, last thing on my mind???

I am definitely going to wait, that's if we can get in, need a family room as my son is 16 and likes his own space..so we will see if I can get a room, thanks again

13. Re: Liberty hotel Oludeniz- half board?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 10:35
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Liberty hotel Oludeniz- half board?

We ate there half board and the food was fantastic, I'd definitely recommend it xx

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
715 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Liberty hotel Oludeniz- half board?

We stayed in a standard room last year and found the shower cubicle to be tiny and the whole bathroom on the small side.

I understand the hotel has had an uplift during the winter; not sure if bathrooms have been upgraded.

16. Re: Liberty hotel Oludeniz- half board?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz