We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reuse visa second visit

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
167 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Reuse visa second visit

Hello

We are in olu now and it's glorious, we are returning to turkey I march but to side what I would like to know is we are within the time frame for re using this visa but I'm unsure if we will need toque at the visa desk in march for confirmation or do you go straight to passport control ?

Thank you x

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reuse visa second visit

Your visa is valid for 180 days from the first date you entered Turkey.It is possible you'may'still be within this time in early March but you need to count up on the calender :)

Within the 180 days you can stay a total of 90 days.

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
167 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reuse visa second visit

Thank you for the reply , it is ok to use for the second time I had already checked I was just wondering what the procedure at the airport would be for the second trip ?

Than k you x

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
167 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reuse visa second visit

Thank you for the reply , it is ok to use for the second time I had already checked I was just wondering what the procedure at the airport would be for the second trip ?

Than k you x

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
167 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reuse visa second visit

Than k you x

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,385 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reuse visa second visit

You just go straight to passport control.

bobbie

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reuse visa second visit

Yes,exactly that;get off the plane and walk directly to passport control(don't snigger at all those queuing for a visa!),they'll stamp you in again and that it is it.That simple.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reuse visa second visit

It does feel good not to have to queue for a visa but when you get through you still have to wait by the baggage carousel and if you are like me yours will feel like its last out

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reuse visa second visit

Or like me someone else prefers your case so takes it instead of theirs :(

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
167 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Reuse visa second visit

I thought that had happened on sat as ours were the last out ! Hate waiting for the luggage as being larger it would be one mega nightmare trying to find replacements for clothes

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Reuse visa second visit

Halechap it was a nightmare for me had no case for 3 days, had to spend my first morning buying everything I was gutted :(

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz