We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

worcester
Level Contributor
224 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

Not been to OD since 2007 but itching to get back as love everything about turkey(except the airport departures prices at dalaman) I am not a big eater but I do like my efes....hubby on the other hand likes his food and his efes.lol We don't eat and drink all day but not sure what prices are like now. Anybody give me some pointers before I book for next June please. Cheers

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

All inclusive get the best of both worlds! That's what I always do x

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
920 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

Personally, I would never go A/I in OD. There are too many good eateries, and cheap too.

worcester
Level Contributor
224 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

Yes I am leaning towards that. Thank you

worcester
Level Contributor
224 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

We were thinking if we went A/I then we could still enjoy a kebab on the front and some beers without worrying about prices. Thank you for your reply.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
206 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

I've always stayed all inclusive in Olu Deniz so you have beer/spirits/soft drinks and snacks on tap. But regularly eat out on an evening at our fave restaurants.

worcester
Level Contributor
224 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

Yes stan that's what we were thinking...... the Turquoise is getting the vote so far. Where do you stay? We did montana pine for 2 years but then they went half board and the taxi fare went sky high, then we did beldeniz, which we loved and we have also done the gulet 3 times so done a mixed bunch but love turkey and its people and food. Thank you for your reply.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
206 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

Either Club Sun City/Olu Deniz Resort. Stayed many times, and think both are fantastic - for location and value for money.

We are going out next May to get married and have booked guests into Hotel Alize, and also Turquoise Hotel. Both have good reviews (keeping my fingers crossed they live upto expectations!)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

I stayed at turquoise in July A++++++

somerset
Level Contributor
788 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

We have used suncity , the turquoise and the marcan resort all of which are ai , we like said use them for snacks drinks and sometimes the evening meal but we do like to eat out in the evenings

For us and the time of year we travel there is little money between ai and bed/breakfast

I suppose you could argue that if we hadnt already payed for ai we maybe wouldnt eat or drink as much but in the early days of our hols we were on a strict budget so ai worked really well for us

Now we do have spare cash we can splash out on a good evening meal at a restaurant of choice

I know there are a few anti ai but its a system thats worked well for us

Caz x

worcester
Level Contributor
224 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All inclusive V Bed and breakfast in OD?

Congrats Stan and thanks for getting back to me. Yes have looked at OD resort too but still going with turq at min.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz