We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lykia world room query

scotland
Level Contributor
73 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Lykia world room query

Hi, we are looking to book this with Thomas Cook but I can't reconcile the room choice with what I see on the hotels own website - can anyone help.

TC is offering a Gdn no balcony/terrace room as standard. As double rooms with a balcony are extra then presumably these rooms must not be up to much? But when I look on the hotel website, everyone one of there 8 choices of rooms all say balcony?

We can't afford an extra £1000 for a fancier room but want the kids to have their own space.

Can anyone advise on what these rooms are like.

Thanks.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lykia world room query

Go to www.libertyhotelslykia.com/ and click online reservation. This gives an option to book an economy garden family room without balcony which I assume is what TC is referring to.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,742 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lykia world room query

The garden rooms are dark and a bit pokey. These are the only rooms without a balcony or a terrace and imo you will want one of those. There's a reason they're cheaper.

Garden View Rooms as opposed to Sea View Rooms have balconies or terraces and are fine

The Garden Family rooms (no balcony) are 32 sq metres - sleep 2 adults and 2 kids

The equivelant family rooms with a balcony are 43 sq metres

Leiston, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lykia world room query

please can any one help .we are going to lykia world next year .and staying in a family garden room no balcony or terrace .Does any one know where i can see pictures of these rooms i cant see to find any where.I have tried looking on there own website .iv even face booked the lykia world as well.

birmingham
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lykia world room query

Hi--You can try calling them and asking for the sq meters and layout of the garden room and then compare it the sq meter of the double room??

lancashire
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lykia world room query

We are going to olu deniz on Saturday and are moving to lykia on June 1st, we are not staying in the garden rooms but if I can get any info I will let you know. Lykia has had a major renovation over the winter and I am sure that I have read that the garden rooms have been renovated, they were pretty grim. There is a facebook page ( liberty hotels lykia ) lots of info and photos on there, liberty also seem to answer comments on there to.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,742 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lykia world room query

The rooms are similar to the Village double rooms but instead of patio doors onto a balcony they have a small window so are quite dark.

I have their brochure in front of me and the Garden rooms are 28 square metres. The Village doubles are 29 square metres so there's not much in it.

Leiston, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Lykia world room query

Thank you so much for all the help.I think what was confusing me was we are a family of four and the room was so suppose to have a separate double bed room then twin beds in another but have the same entrance,that is what Thomas cook is offering .but on line the garden rooms only sleep three.but thank you again .

Ayrshire, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lykia world room query

We have just returned from here and also booked a garden family room with no balcony or terrace. However our room, Xanthos 123, had a balcony, large double bedroom, smaller twin with proper beds and was recently refurbished. We were delighted with what we got after reading some pretty grim reviews of this room type, maybe after the recent refurb the hotel no longer offers economy rooms as they can no longer be booked through their website?

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Lykia world room query

Hiya me and my boyfriend have booked a twin room with a balcony/terrace. does anyone know what the room is like it as the pictures dont say which rooms which?

Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Lykia world room query

I think that's the one we booked last year, there were four of us and they were great. Walk in wardrobe, walk in shower, double sink. The mattresses were brand new. We've booked again. It's so big there's something for everyone and you don't feel like the walls are closing in on you by the end of the holiday. Enjoy!

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations