We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toilets?

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Toilets?

Hi, i'm going to Lykia World this year for my honeymoon. I need to make trips to the toilet very often, i was wondering if people can tell me if there is alot of Public Toilets around? Also what is toilet availability like on the boat trips and other excursions?

Cheers

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
730 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toilets?

Public toilets on OD beach. Also plenty in local bars and restaurants. Boat trips might be an issue with 'supply and demand.'

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toilets?

Yes there are lots of toilets in Lykia world, and there are toilets on the boat trips

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
291 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toilets?

Boat trips stop regularly for swimming breaks........!!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toilets?

Vast improvement of public WC facilities (also bars and restaurants) over the last 15 years, now modern and clean even on most of the boat trips. Some of the larger boats from Fethiye (the Fulya 9 for example) have WCs like a liner!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toilets?

Ewwww swimming around in pee is NOT nice x

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
703 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Toilets?

Whilst at saklikent I noticed one group of toilets had a rotating plastic seat cover. You pressed a button and the cover rotated and brought a fresh section out. Not sure how well it works but novel; haven't seen it anywhere else.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Toilets?

Koolman they have these in Chicago airport too!

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Toilets?

and London!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,543 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Toilets?

I've been seeing them for a long time in Turkey and Madrid - mind you, often it seems not to work!

10. Re: Toilets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz