We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changes

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Changes

Happy new year all

I see that the Magic Tulip Beach has had another floor built on, I thought that buildings could not be built any higher.

Looking forward to seeing all the changes in resort cant wait for May

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changes

Happy new year to you to (is that one o or two), we can put this on our agenda in May!!

See you at the bar!

somerset
Level Contributor
788 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Changes

Happy new year oggy

I am amazed at how they go in at the end of the season and flatten then rebuild for us

hope brain of fethiyefocus keeps my nosey ways up to date with his pics

does anyone know if the cherry chow is gonna rise from the rubble where it once stood

I do like to see some changes and I know things have to be updated etc but along with a cable car up to the mountain please please bring back the beach bean bags with there little tables:)

And as it now feels like I have webbed feet may cannot come quick enough

somerset
Level Contributor
788 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Changes

Sorry brian !!!

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Changes

Lol I fear we are all addicted to OD .

Its your round GF although to be fair I think we had a few and I may have lost track

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Changes

cazlovebug ... where the Cherry Chow was looks to me to be going to be a row of shops ... maybe the restaurant will be in one of the shops i dont know at the moment .. its to soon to say.

I have put some photos of the development here .. and will update the photos soon

fethiyefocus.net/index.php/questions/work-go…

hebburn
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Changes

hi oggy,happy new year,have they built on top of reception at mtb?

7. Re: Changes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz