We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

Horsell
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

Hi, I am on the edge of booking to stay at the B. Beach hotel in Olu Deniz in May. We are getting excited as all the reviews are great but I don't know-I keep getting cold feet. I am concerned that it is going to be a bit club 18-30. I want a warm and friendly place but not loads of drunken, loud show offs around! I don't really want loud music all night whilst my little ones are trying to sleep but we want to have a bit of life to the holiday too. Am I on the right track?!.....help!..6

Isle Of Wight
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

HO my god ,BOOK it now and have a fab time it is defiantly perfect for all the family. I would go as far as to say it is paradise, Jan

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

Simple answer - Yes it is, there are some places a bit mor boisterous than others but generally it is very laid back - and the hotel you mention is in the perfect spot.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

I would say yes however If you are looking for a small resort you could look at Cirali as a quiet alternative....stunning beach, lush forests..an idyllic, concrete-free paradise, and sparkling clear seas. The Cirali Beach is also a rare opportunity to visit one of the Med’s few remaining nesting sites for loggerhead turtles.

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
733 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

Good choice of hotel. Olu certainly isn't a load and unruly resort. There are some music bars ,but late on the noise is contained behind sound proof doors. Loads to do in the area,with many trips available.

Read the reviews,then don't hesitate and get booking.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
404 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

Hi Loxeyfoxes.

We went to Turkey & Olu Deniz for the first time in 2012 & loved it so much we went again in 2013 & really wish we had gone when our children were small. The Turkish people love children & are very respectful to everyone, as they are very family oriented, so families & couples, including mature couples like us, have a great time.

The bars& restaurants on the strip get really lively on an evening (especially Shadows) but the side streets havelovely, quieter & cheaper places to eat & drink.

Hope this helps you decide.

Bexley, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

The B Beach was my first choice but sadly out of my budget. It looks a fantastic hotel and I have heard nothing but good things about it on other forums. It will be my first time to Oludeniz but for me it looks a perfect resort and I am travelling with an 11 year old.

7. Re: is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 20 January 2014, 11:12
Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

Belcekiz Beach Hotel is a fantastic choice for your little ones. We took our daughter there when she was 18 month old and again a year later. There's a small kids' pool with sunbeds around it so you can keep an eye on them.

Loads of shade if you need it, a kids club from age 5, a playground and all the staff love kids and are great with them, especially the entertainment staff. They should have no problem finding something to eat either.

I'll be there from 19th May for two weeks so I hope to see you there! It'll be my 11th visit so it must be good!

The resort itself is pretty laid back and far from being 18-30s. There are a couple of playgrounds on the front which my daughter loved playing in before the mini disco started at the hotel.

9. Re: is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 20 January 2014, 11:12
Edited: 20 January 2014, 11:12
North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,799 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: is olu deniz respectable and a good place for a young family

My three have grown up on holidays there, safe and something to suit everyone within a few minutes walk.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations