We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
390 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

my partner and i have booked 2 weeks in the green anatolia hotel up in hisaronu but you know when you get that feeling you just wont like it plus the reviews are very hit and miss we are half board so alot of time will be spent there. im tempted to change hotels either to one in hisaronu or down in oludeniz or maybe try a new resort i was thinking dalyan may be a nice change? wherever it is it will be b&b or sc as id rather eat out on a night, what would you do?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

Try the Hotel Celay or Leytur, both very good hotels or like us rent an apartment or villa, you cant beat it..

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

I don't know the hotel you have booked so cant pass an opinion but personally I would rather be in OD

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
733 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

The hotel is actually up at the back in Ovacik on Yenikoy Cd ,125sk....look on google earth oggyman.Its way up from the back road away from the Dolmus route,near to the Destina.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,964 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

Think this is a very timely warning to people to look at reviews of hotels before you book. then when you are sure you have the right one ..make sure and come to Forums like these and then after all the searches and questions book it. A holiday costs quite a lot out of the yearly budget and you need it to be right.

newcastle
Level Contributor
90 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

I always stay at liberty hotel in oludeniz, last year i decided to try liberty hotel in hisaronu, i had my doubts soon after i had booked, knew i would be constantly comparing to the beautiful olu.....myself and my 2 young daughters lasted 1 night in hisaronu....first thing the morning after arriving i rang the rep to be moved back to liberty oludeniz, cost me £400 to move but we were happy :D......folllow your gut :D

Isle Of Wight
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

Look at the reviews and photos of the NERVANA Hotel, we have booked 2 weeks in July purely on reviews and photos, it looks and sounds great and it is only 2 years old. It is at the top of the hill coming out of olu, so its close to both resorts, close to the Dolmus so for us it could not seem better. Good Luck.

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

Depends what time of year you are going and what you want from a holiday , this hotel is a good 3 miles from Hisaronu and not on the main Dolmus route . I have never stayed there so can't comment on the quality of the hotel. Just for location I wouldn't stay there to far away for me.There are loads of good priced hotels near and in Hisaronu and down in Olu Deniz,also wouldn't dream of doing anything except BB.

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
733 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

allenj don't know whether you've paid up or just a small deposit....If monies not an issue take your time and scout around .Dozens of hotels in Ovacik ,Hisaranu and Oludeniz ,cheap as chips or as expensive as you like.

Q....have you arranged a package inc flights and a set date.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
390 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

we have paid the flight in full flying on the 1st of july and booked with travel rep and paid £1 deposit lol so im skint now lol!!! im sure its no fee to change even if it is a fee its no problem, ill look up these other hotels and see whats there if i dont see a one we both like iv seen a few in dalyan that look great and have great reviews, im sure that nirvana one is quite expensive? we are getting married 4 days before we fly so i should stop being tight and just book a flash hotel! :)

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: change hotels or change resorts? ideas?

I am guessing your fairly on the young side , my advise would be to look at the Hisar holiday club in Hisaronu BB , cheap very good hotel in the pedestrian area but far enough from the main drag to sleep , TR also feature this hotel , by the way great time to go the 1st 2 weeks in July.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz