We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

We have been looking at a site re airport transfers which also offer excursions etc and they advertise a sunset meal on Mt Babadag which really looks inviting. Has anyone been on one of these trips and can give any comments please. Thank you.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

Have not been on an organised trip - but have visited the restaurant and it is well worth doing.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

I'm going to go to the restaurant this time but just getting a dolmus threre and back as much cheaper than doing the organised trip!

somerset
Level Contributor
788 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

Sami x where do u catch the dolmus from

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

Not sure as haven't done it before but I'm sure one of the lovely forum members will know and times too x

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,304 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

aguidetofethiye.com/zirve-cafe-a-mile-high-o…

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

The dolmus runs through the main part of the season from Oludeniz and goes up through Hisaronu then up the Mountain .. they leave Oludeniz at 10.00, 12.00, 14.00, 16.00 returning at 11.00, 13.00, 15.00 and last one 17.00 hrs.

The journey takes approx 50 minutes and cost 10 tl each way.per person

These times and costs were for LAST YEAR ., 2013.

London
Level Contributor
607 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

Hi all....I use the search button ....however can't see anything for my question, but this relates to it!!

Does anyone know what the cafe/restaurant is called? I wonder if you have to book or can you just turn up? I plan to do the dolmus as its cheaper. Is the above still correct? The link supplied is coming up broken.

thanks in advance

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

It's called Zirve. You can go up and back by dolmus, or organise a dinner trip with Guide Tours.

Edited: 29 July 2014, 17:04
North Shields...
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

A few days ago the Fethiye Times had an article about about Zirve Cafe. Contains great information abut dolmus times/price and details of the Sunset dining experience.

fethiyetimes.com/eat/12311-zirve-cafe-mile-h…

Edited: 29 July 2014, 19:27
10. Re: Sunset dining on Mt Babadag

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz