We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive or Half Board

Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive or Half Board

Given the great value of the Turkish lira and my first visit to oludeniz I'm not sure if I should do HB or AI this summer. I'm also thinking that AI might mean not experiencing the local restaurants.

Any help is really appreciated.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive or Half Board

B&B or half board is best as there are so many fantastic restaurants in the area x

Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive or Half Board

Definitely not all inclusive, you will miss all the fantastic places to eat, omg I come home about a stone heavier the food is amazing :-)

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
733 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive or Half Board

Go B&B then you can sample all the delights and with so many choices of food and Restaurants you can't go wrong.

Plus your not tied to fixed meal times and you'll be spreading your business around which will be much appreciated by the locals.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,710 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive or Half Board

B&B, venture out, you will not be disappointed. Plus if you fancy eating at your hotel they all do deals anyway.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
852 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive or Half Board

have to say we go half board and then out of ten days will eat of five of them, we would never go all inclusive as to many nice places to visit.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
305 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive or Half Board

Depends on the price really, if you get a cheap Ai as we did last year then just use it for breakfast /snacks and drinks round the pool then eat out on a night... If not then b and b as you won't want to miss out on all the great restaurants

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
390 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Inclusive or Half Board

id say go B&B but if the all inc is not much more id take that, at the end of the day its your money so spend it how you want to, happy hols :)

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All Inclusive or Half Board

We go B&B as all the other posters have said there ere lots of fabulous restaurants to try and not tied down to set meal times.

Also as you have said in one of your other posts your partner does not drink so may not be able to take full advantage of the included beverages.

I would stay in OD and tae your partner to the Olive garden at Kabak for a romantic night away

wigan
Level Contributor
310 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All Inclusive or Half Board

We always go all inclusive but eat and drink out most of the time....main reasons as follows: we use it as a base... the prices we checked before booking weren't much more for 2 weeks all inclusive than self catering / B & B etc.....with this we got no under occupancy charge, free air con, free safe, some form of food any time of the day (and not at set times depending on hotel ratings) ice cream and drinks at the pool if we stay by it or before we go out at night....also we get to try the Turkish food first to see if we like it instead of paying for a meal and not enjoying it... And if we do happen to spend up we know we can still eat and drink. We have been several times and don't think we've missed out by going all inclusive as we think of it as 'best of both worlds'.

somerset
Level Contributor
788 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All Inclusive or Half Board

I agree totally with suemog

we do eat out but we also use the hotels as a base

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz