We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Solihull
Level Contributor
99 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

I have had a look at the restaurants on Tripadvisor for Ovacik, Hisaronu, Oludeniz and Fethiye. A large number have some very good reviews, however we may just end up in the Buzz Bar.

I am looking for a nice resturant with good food and atmosphere for May time in any of the resorts. It is for a first wedding anniversary, it does not have to be anything special and certainly not expensive but any ideas will help even if they support the top rated restaurants on Tripadvisor.

Thanks

durham
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

belcekiz a la carte will make wedding anniversary special just book with tarik and tell him its for a wedding anniversary great food great company x

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

The Buzz ticks all your boxes and throw in a wonderful beach and sea view with paragliders flying overhead.

Solihull
Level Contributor
99 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

Thanks both of you for your suggestions. We have been to Oludeniz before but have never been in the Buzz bar. It has had some good reviews though and I think we will try it out. We did not really require something which is considered 'romatic' and therefore probably overpriced! Just somewhere with good food, a good atmosphere which would not break the bank.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,964 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

The Sundial Hotel and Restaurant has the most fabulous views over the whole area.

http://www.sundialotel.com Not expensive for a meal.

Also the Kings Garden in Fethiye up in the Rock Tombs. They will pick up and drop you back for free and they have entertainment on Saturdays also free entry to rock tombs. This place has panoramic views right across Fethiye and out to sea. Again just normal prices not expensive. One place we love and always visit.

kingsgardenrestaurant.net/english/default.asp

Tell them it's a celebration and you get a table right next to the windows and they will decorate the table.

Another is the Istanbul Restaurant in Kayakoy. They again pick up and drop off free, no great views, but a good night out on a Saturday with great entertainment. Like the others, not expensive.

Three places we have been and can recommend all good for a Wedding Anniversary and none will break the bank.

Edited: 06 March 2014, 08:41
Bristol
Level Contributor
111 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

Hi Frances-Jane - Brilliant recommendations - I really want to visit the Kings Garden Restaurant. Can you please advise what time you would recommend booking. I see you can visit "The Lycian Rock Tomb's As Our Guest Free Of Charge" I would love to visit this too. The sun set looks amazing also. Its great that they will collect you and drop you back to your hotel. I would like to book this as a surprise for my husband. We are travelling for two weeks in July. Thanks in advance for any advise.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,964 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

Hi EricBristol,

I would book online about 2 weeks before you leave. Salih is a very nice young man and very good at running this Restaurant so you will have no problems. Tell him where you are staying and he will email you with a pick up time.

Usually, you have your starter and whilst the main course is being cooked you are invited to go up to the Rock Tombs. So, best advice is. If you are going up, take some flat shoes and a camera. There are 99 steps going up and the views up there are breathtaking as you are so high up. First time I went to the Kings Garden I had a long evening dress and high heel shoes, but i still managed the journey up the steps and it was worth it.

However, there is no obligation to take the trip, it's entirely up to yourselves.

The mixed meze as a starter is so fresh with home made bread, it's my favourite.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

I'd recommend The Olive Garden in Kabak, spectacular views and fabulous food, very chilled out and relaxing place too.

Bristol
Level Contributor
111 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

Hi all, Does anyone know what's happened to the web page for Kings Garden Restaurant? I really want to book before we travel. The page has been pulled. Any ideas?? kingsgardenrestaurant.net/english/default.asp

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,964 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

I think Salih is having problems with his website. The Kings Garden has a Facebook Page and you can make contact there this is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/salih.kingsgarden…

Also, you can make bookings directly for the Kings Garden on the Calis Beach Forum.

This is the link for this, you just have to join.

calis-beach.co.uk/forum/…

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,964 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant Wedding Anniversary

I spoke to Salih yesterday on Facebook and he has been working on his new website. It may not be quite perfect yet, but you can still use it to book.

This is the link http://kingsgardenrestaurant.co.uk

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz