We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

london
Level Contributor
271 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

We are staying at the above hotel 12 Sept til 22 Sept on BB . This is our 4th time to Olu Deniz but first time staying at the Liberty. Could any of you that have stayed at this hotel before please give us any useful tips re: rooms food etc, last year we went to their Turkish evening and also had dinner there once, I have noticed that guests are given the option of buying some meals in advance, has anyone taken this and was it worthwhile,any tips you can give will be really useful

Many thanks

Pina

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

I'd recommend asking for a room as close to reception as possible as they are quieter and you can pick up the free wifi, we stayed half board and the food was fantastic x

london
Level Contributor
271 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

Thank you Samipayne will note your comments

Piña

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

We stayed there last year & someone comes round to everyone at breakfast & tells you about special offers for the evening meals for people that are on a b&b basis. You can pay for 3 meals per person & get the 4th for free & you can go whatever nights you wish & that also includes the themed Turkish & BBQ nights. There are other offers, so the more meals you pay for, the more you get free if you see what I mean! We were a bit disappointed to be honest. We thought there was far too much to chose from & would rather see a smaller selection but cooked better, but having said that, most people raved about it! Also, we like to eat later, so as the restaurant opens at 7.30 & we wouldn't get there until 9.30ish I suppose the best things were gone! Our fault I know but we wouldn't book evening meals if we go again but great if you like to eat early.

Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

we have stayed here twice and loved it. have also recomended it to a lot of friends they loved it too the food is very good plenty of choice . the head chef takes great pride in his work and walkes around making sure everything is ok.we were H.B but there was a deal buy 3 nights evening meal 35tlpernight get 4th night free .the rooms we prefer are at the silent pool

Stockport, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

Not stayed at this hotel but next door. I cant tell you about how good it is, but I can tell you that they do not obey the Oludeniz rules regarding load music past midnight. They have it blearing out of their open bar up untill the last person goes home at around 2am or when the police arive and this causes major disturbance. Our hotel had to get the local police twice during our 2 week visit in 2013 and they said it is a constant problem!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

Click through my profile and read my very detailed review. Should give you lots of info. You will love the hotel!

Newcastle-under-lyme
Level Contributor
411 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

We are also staying here 8th September-20th its are first time at olu deniz can not wait,we also don't eat early so don't think we will try the offers.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

We didn't eat till 8 most nights and there was always plenty of food left! x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

We love the Liberty its a well run, spotlessly clean & value for money. The food is lovely, breakfast & diner is served in the gorgeous garden restaurant, & we did the 4 for 3 on evening meals, over 2 weeks so made sure we mainly ate on the evenings we'd been out on trips etc during the day. Just made a nice change and the themed evenings are particularly nice. Food & drink at the bar are a little more expensive in the hotel but with so much choice outside its no effort. The rooms in the main reception block have been renovated to a high standard, great showers, you can upgrade to these superior rooms which we've done in the past or you can book standard rooms and its luck if you end up getting a superior one. We always enjoy our stays here & hoping to book again this year. X

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
27 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Liberty Hotel Olu Deniz

We're going to the Liberty on the 6th September for two weeks. We popped in last year for dinner ans was so impressed we booked it for this year. We will do the 4 meals for 3, but will eat out on the other nights as there's so many nice restaurants to eat at. We also chose the Libertynas the have lots of entertainment going on which is great for our little one. Can't wait.....l see you there!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations