We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New water park in ovacik?

newcastle
Level Contributor
90 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
New water park in ovacik?

Hi does anyone know anything about the new waterpark in ovacik, where abouts it is, and will it be up and running in may??

Oludeniz
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: New water park in ovacik?

Does anyone know the opening hours?

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: New water park in ovacik?

10 til 6.00

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: New water park in ovacik?

I'd say Susie wins if it is 45Tl.Tad expensive.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: New water park in ovacik?

Just home from amazing hol as always in Ovacik, visited the new water park with my daughter, son in law & grandchilren aged 4 & 6 years old....had a fantastic day, not expensive at all for a fun day 45 lira each, & food & drink not much dearer than anywhere else, fab pancakes for 7 lira..so cheap..staff very welcoming & no complaints about safety at all...we went with another family with 3 children aged from 12 to 6 and we all had a brilliant day...it wasn't too busy & the staff keep everything so clean....much better for young chilren & safer than the other water park in Ovacik...would definitely recommend it for families who like a fun day out!

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: New water park in ovacik?

I think thats great value, what could you do for the day for 45TL each here? Is this the one with the Lazy river? Do they only have it on at certain times? I read this somewhere?).

You can get the trips for about £11 each including transport- which I think is amazing!! Can't wait to get there

Upper Bavaria...
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: New water park in ovacik?

Just returned from the park today, it is bit of a poor show to be honest. Will NOT be returning, felt like it had just opened and there were lots of different issues: 1. Need to be 120cm to ride the slides (this is not really highlighted anywhere in the park until you make your way up the steps to the slides), 2. Staff controlling the slides are very young and seem to almost just be holiday friends, no Park t-shirt etc, 3. One set of steps for all 8 slides a little dangerous and prolonged all, 4.people not sharing/lining up for rings, would not have been a problem if there was a member of staff there!! 5. ALL slides stop at 12:30-1:30 including children's play park, 6. Lazy river only opens when slides are shut & rings have to be transported across from slides, 7. The food we had was not as expensive as you would expect but quality wasn't great!

On the positive the small children's play area is great!

Surrey, United...
1 post
Save Reply
17. Re: New water park in ovacik?

Agree with much of the above. Aslo, very annoyingly, visitors arewe not allowed to take food or drinks in - not even the water bottle we had with us. Official reason is "health and safefy" - say they want our money for everything we need. Interestlingly, it didn't seem to be a health and safety issue that staff were smoking on the top of the slides ... But we were there with our 10 and 12 year old boys and they had a lot of fun on the slides. It was a nuisance however that the slides shut down from 12.30 and 1.30 (during that time the slide staff had to help in the restaurant!) and in the morning only one of the two best slides was open at any given time.

liverpool
Level Contributor
67 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: New water park in ovacik?

Please save your money - this is an appalling day. Rude staff - very expensive food. Not allowed to take anything of your own in. Everything closes for an hour for you to spend spend spend. Slides only open at set times - absolute rubbish

There are so many other really good days out - give this one a wide bearth

Level Contributor
34 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: New water park in ovacik?

Spot on Dooltravel we went and there were never enough rings to go round the lazy river is rubbish the only fun we had was the wave pool which was only operating for half an hour the whole day , it was a complete waste of our time and money , the owners need to go to atlantis water park in marmaris to see a properly operated water park.

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: New water park in ovacik?

I was at the Oludeniz Waterworld a week ago. I went there with my 11 year old daughter, a friend and her 14 year old daughter, another friend and her 14 year old son. The kids were on the slides for most of the day, the lazy river for a couple of circuits, and then the wave pool until it was time to leave. They had a great day out, 2nd time for both the other kids, first time for my daughter. They were busy the whole time, and when it was time for lunch they were happy for the break. As a parent, I was able to relax, knowing my daughter was safe and happy with choices of things to do. I was able to relax by the main pool, have lots of swims, and have lunch with my friends. If I was a visitor to the area with children, I would definitely do the aquapark a few times. I felt it was a great place for the kids to spend the day. I'm looking for a chance to go back. As for not being able to take in your own drinks and snacks, where else can you do that except the beach? The food was good, served in a timely manner, and not much more than in the resort. You can't take your own drinks to any of the other waterparks or pools in the area, so this really can't come as a surprise, nor can it seem unreasonable. This was a good day out.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations