We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First to visit to Oludeniz

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
92 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
First to visit to Oludeniz

Hey, many thanks in advance for any input/steer that you maybe able to offer :-)

So I'm booked up for a week mid may to the Blue Lagoon Hotel, Im planning to chill on the beach, visit Buzz for Lunch - and frequent many others that feature on here for Effes ;-).

What are the things I should look to plan in on my weeks holiday?

I was thinking -

Boat Trip 1/2 Day

Turkish Bath

Turkish Restaurant/Evening

Beach Beers (daily)

Thanks again in advance for any tips.

PS Managed to get a great rate for TK, just shy of 3.7

norfolk uk
Level Contributor
142 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First to visit to Oludeniz

Hi there, I would definitely do the fish market in fethiye one evening. You could also take a dolmas up to kaya koy. Help is a great bar/restaurant to sit and watch the paragliders come down onto Lou deniz beach. You could get a dolmas up babadag, the mountain the paragliders go off. Depending on if you like shopping there is a Monday market in hisaronu, which is a short dolmas ride away. Not sure why you wanting a half day boat ride, however if you want to do a whole day, try the jerry boat trip the lunch is fab. Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure you will love the place.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
92 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First to visit to Oludeniz

Thanks, very good suggestions. Some I never knew existed. The boat trip was just really to see the coast line, have a some lunch and swim.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First to visit to Oludeniz

We always go in May, lovely time to visit. Your plans look good and I'd agree with other poster about visiting Kayakoy (Ghost Village) and if you're looking for authentic Turkish food, Kaya or Fethiye are your best bets. Mozaik Bahce in Fethiye is highly recommended. You could visit Kabak, have lunch at The Olive Garden and spend time chilling on the beach. There's nothing nicer than drinking a cold efes from one of the sea front bars but the ones away from the front and main strip are slightly cheaper. Your only regret will probably be that you only have a week!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First to visit to Oludeniz

I would defiantly recommend Cloud 9 on the beach front for the steak and the breakfast, out of this world in my experience and opinion.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First to visit to Oludeniz

Yes, don't miss KayaKoy.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First to visit to Oludeniz

Agree with George totally!

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
92 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First to visit to Oludeniz

MBUK, George, Nicholas - many thanks, these are in the diary - cheers all.

Ben

8. Re: First to visit to Oludeniz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations