We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue lagoon hotel

ayrshire
Level Contributor
89 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Blue lagoon hotel

Can someone tell me is blue lagoon and blue lagoon deluxe hotel the same place looks like two different hotels,also anybody know how many rooms are there can't find that info. Thanks.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue lagoon hotel

The Blue Lagoon Hotel website shows the number of rooms it has...............

www.bluelagoonoludeniz.com/accommodation.html

Booking.com and various other websites do call it the Blue Lagoon Deluxe, but the pictures are the same.....

booking.com/hotel/tr/the-blue-lagoon-deluxe.…

ayrshire
Level Contributor
89 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue lagoon hotel

Thank you have looked their site looked all the travel sites didn't think to look direct might be that the buildings have been painted a lighter colour some sites show darker buildings could be old photos see when we get there thanks.

Elgin
Level Contributor
161 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue lagoon hotel

They will be old photos before the hotel was refurbished, you can also book the hotel through oludenizbeach.com.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
206 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue lagoon hotel

The darker photos are indeed old ones before the hotel was renovated in 2011 at that time they added some deluxe rooms and since then have been refurbishing the other rooms updating the bathrooms etc. The hotel is very nice and the pool is spotless and cleaned meticulously every morning food is on a par with other hotels and its in a great position easy reach of all that goes on. In my opinion an excellent choice and I have been 8 times.

ayrshire
Level Contributor
89 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue lagoon hotel

Thanks for info now to decide blue star (where we've been before) or blue lagoon for a change.

Elgin
Level Contributor
161 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue lagoon hotel

We like to eat at the Blue Star, we did have a look at booking there but needed a single room for the Father in law and the Blue Lagoon was a better deal, have only stayed once before at the Blue Lagoon but totally agree with kianleeds about the hotel.

ayrshire
Level Contributor
89 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue lagoon hotel

We are also getting a better deal at blue lagoon which might sway us and suppose it's fair to give other hotels a turn have been a few times to blue star and love it but have also been to monte bello before it was all inc and loved it as well think we'll give blue lagoon a turn looks nice. Thanks

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue lagoon hotel

hi kian , did you find there was a lot of noise late at night from the dorian hotel next door ? we have prov booked with tower hotel where we stayed last year but the rooms look nicer at the blue lagoon. a member of our family has chronic fatigue syndrome so we don't want anywhere where we wont get a minutes peace i.e loud music booming out all day & night. thanks for any info you have

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
206 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Blue lagoon hotel

Hilove2snorkel1,In my opinion the noise is no worse than anywhere else. At night its hard to tell where it is coming from, I am not a very good sleeper but all the noise seems to be finished by about midnight and I have never found it to be a problem. We stay in the deluxe rooms and the beds are superb and far moe comfortable than mine at home, we have stayed in the other rooms and although its a while ago I don't remember any problems. You will get the odd night of noise from the surrounding hotels especially if they are having there Turkish night but I don't think it all be anything to be concerned about. Have a great holiday whichever you choose.

10. Re: Blue lagoon hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz