We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel Belcekiz Beach

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hotel Belcekiz Beach

Please could anyone share experiences of this hotel, seems to be agood choice when i looked at reviews on tripadvisor.. We are staying there 1st 2wks in July. This is qur 1st visit to Turkey so hope we have picked a good resort!

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel Belcekiz Beach

Hi,

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: hotel Belcekiz Beach

Hi Melonie, we're also staying at Hotel Belcekiz. There's some really good current reviews of the hotel on this site. Have you also joined the Olu Deniz Facebook group? Loads of info and great advice from lovely group of people. It's our first family holiday abroad and really looking forward to it! Have a great time x

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: hotel Belcekiz Beach

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, its nice to be able to gather info from others. When are you going, if its before me id be interested in feedback!!

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: hotel Belcekiz Beach

Hi Melonie we're going after you on 10th Aug for 2 wks, so I'll be asking for feedback from you! some people who've just returned from the hotel have written some good reviews about it on the hotel B review page. :) you can also join the Olu Deniz face group and post you're question on there, you're sure to get some good feedback!

Happy holidays

Maria

2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: hotel Belcekiz Beach

We are both mid-30's with a 9 year old one word "AMAZING".

I am currently sitting at the main pool, it's amazing & everything you can ask for... No going back anywhere else!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: hotel Belcekiz Beach

thanks for your reply. Could you provide any other info about the hotel such as rooms, we are looking to go in the annex as thought it would be quieter and has an adult pool. We are staying the 1st 2wks in july so presume it will be very busy!! Any info is much appreciated. Enyoy the rest of your hols.

2 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: hotel Belcekiz Beach

We are both mid-30's with a 9 year old one word "AMAZING".

I am currently sitting at the main pool, it's amazing & everything you can ask for... No going back anywhere else!

We are staying in the Annex, nice & peaceful if you wish to relax without the kids running around!

Edited: 26 May 2014, 19:36
18. Re: hotel Belcekiz Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz