We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price of EFES

Grafham Cambs
Level Contributor
192 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Price of EFES

Ok, we the season just starting, looking on webcam a few places open in evening , anyone have the eagerly anticipated first price for a L efes.

I only as specifically for this as

(a) lovely pint

(b) over the years of going to olu it tends to be a good barometer for general prices in the resort.

So as soon as anyone gets back can they let me know costs say, buzz bar which will naturally be 1-2 lira higher as on the sea front.

and any costs from say further back or maybe on the dolmus road where traditionally pint of efes has tended to be cheaper(some great bars here).

Last year a few bars were 5 lira in this area but on the front ranged from 8-10.

One for the road was I remember 6 lira as was the hotel(villa beldeniz).

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Price of EFES

£1.29 in B&M's ;)

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Price of EFES

B & M in Spalding? Ooh, I'll have to pop in!

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Price of EFES

yes Alison :)

Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Price of EFES

Hi, arrived late last night - help bar is 9.50, buzz 9, Njoy 8. Few bars on the dolmus road are 7. Cheapest we,ve seen is the bar opposite the Karbel Hotel ( where the taxis gather) for 6. Food seems to be roughly the same as last year, maybe 1/2 lira more across the board.

Mentioned in this post
Karbel Hotel
Karbel Hotel
1,182 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
25. Re: Price of EFES

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz