We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather....

Worcestershire...
8 posts
Save Topic
Weather....

Hello, in flying out to olu deniz on 2nd June, weather forecasts look ok up until then and looks like the whole 10 days in there it's on and off rain! Hopefully will just be showers for couple of mins though :-/ can anyone shed any light on this for me? Is it normally nice beginning of June temperature wise? WILL THERE BE SUN?? Haha!! Been looking forward to it for so long now and don't want to pack all the wrong things if it's going to rain a lot!

Also we would like to go on a boat trip of some sort, can anyone recommend any and where to book?! Also we have a 4 and half year old that's would like to go to a water park, are there any close by that aren't too expensive??

Thanks in advance Laucharl!! x

uk
Level Contributor
71 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather....

Hi Laucharl I hope its not raining then ill be gutted.This will be my first time to Oludeniz im sure it will be fine.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather....

I'm going on the 1st, ignore the forcaste it will be great..it always is

Worcestershire...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather....

Me too fingers crossed

Worcestershire...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather....

Thanks for lifting the spirits mike H, I really cannot wait! Will be my first time going to olu deniz, heard so much about it :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather....

The weather forecast changes from day to day don't worry. Even if it does rain it will be a short shower still warm and then the sun will come out again. I always go last week of may and maybe had the odd spot of rain but nothing to worry about. There are a lot of places to book the boat trips, but if you travel into Fethiye and walk along the harbour you can just choose from there. There is also the water taxi to Calis nice little boat journey from Fethiye and Calis has a waterpark so could do two things in one day :-) Don't worry about the weather you will have a great time.

Mentioned in this post
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather....

Just relax and enjoy, I guarantee you will be back

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
18,254 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather....

Get the Calis water taxi from the Address Cafe at the marina in Fethiye. Leave on the hour and half hour costs 5 lira each. Takes 35 minutes and would be like a mini cruise for a 4 year old Get the the taxi and walk away from the beach and up the Main Street in Calis, when you get to the traffic lights turn right and keep right Sultan City Aqua Park is just up this road. They have children's entertainers and also happy hours for sweeties and drinks.

Mentioned in this post
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather....

we went in june for first 3 years never saw any rain and one year it hit 50+ c so dont worry if it does rain it will only last a hour or so at the most .

Worcestershire...
8 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather....

Thanks everyone for the comments, super excited now and Deffo gonna do the water taxi to valid and will go to the watermark.

Ooh 50+ wow!! I'll be moaning it's too hot next haha!

30 degrees would be lovely :)

Thanks again x

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather....

50 deg is in the sun - which we have here even in January, so a meaningless figure.

Last years max was approx 42 Deg C.