We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun City Disco

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sun City Disco

Does anybody know if the Sun City Hotel runs an adult disco in the evenings?

We love dancing the night away.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun City Disco

If not- take a short stroll to the Buzz bar or Cruesos - although the music is a bit more modern than usual disco Abba / Michael Jackson type music!

Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun City Disco

yes they do its upstairs in the terrace bar they have a rave cave as we call it . the music was mixed some house music turkish (i dont mean belly dancing music) i dont recall hearing abba songs but had some good nights there

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun City Disco

Thank you, I was hoping you would say that it has one :) We like mostly dance/chart (daft punk/blurred lines) stuff so it sounds like what we would like. Otherwise we would go to the Belcekiz bar on the sea front as the DJ there is very up to the minute. Loved doing the Turkish wavey dance with the Turks last year, great fun.

Kent
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun City Disco

Hi, we are going to Club Sun City in July with my son (13), daughter (15), and her best friend (15). I'd like to be able to let the girls go to the disco without us - were there many teens there? Thx.

Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sun City Disco

no the disco was adults as its part of the upper terrace bar there was nobody under 20 when we were there

the entertainment ect was on the first floor for younger guests at the amphi theatre yes there were a few teenagers at the hotel but none in rave cave only adults

6. Re: Sun City Disco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations