We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much is a transfer from dalaman airport to Lykia World

Newcastle upon...
2 posts
Save Topic
how much is a transfer from dalaman airport to Lykia World

Hi

Can anybody tell me how much and who you would recomend for a transfer from dalaman airport to Lykia World in Olu deniz? And how long it takes?

Thankyou

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
797 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much is a transfer from dalaman airport to Lykia World

Depends what type of transfer you want.We use DM Transfers with a private car and it's £70 return.It seems a lot but it is worth it getting into your nice air conditioned car for the trip which is just over an hour.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much is a transfer from dalaman airport to Lykia World

Hi we are using tinyakropol 90 quid return so not bad beats sitting on a coach for an hour before setting off enjoy

Newcastle upon...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: how much is a transfer from dalaman airport to Lykia World

Thats great thankyou. Do you just book it online or have you got a number I could have? Has anyone been to the lykia world before i am thinking of going with husband and 2 children I am quite parky and wanting alot for the kids i.e nice pools and entertainment on the evening and it has to be super clean with quite moden rooms.

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
797 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how much is a transfer from dalaman airport to Lykia World

Book online and pay the driver when you get to your hotel.Used DM 3 times and very reliable.

birmingham
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how much is a transfer from dalaman airport to Lykia World

Will DM charge for any stops ie bit of shopping or currency exchange?

6. Re: how much is a transfer from dalaman airport to Lykia World

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz