We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

white otel

surrey
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
white otel

i am so pleased that this hotel will be up and running this yr ,already booked karbel sun for august ,but will def going to have a look at the white otel ,please can anyone tell me who you can book this hotel through for next year ,many tnks .

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
912 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: white otel

My understanding following a conversation with the owner recently is that for 2015 this hotel will be exclusive to Thomas Cook other than that you can book with the hotel direct.

surrey
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: white otel

Thankyou will go have a look when we go in august

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: white otel

we are going next week through travel republic will put review on when we get back .

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,400 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: white otel

Sunshine Holidays also do it. Not going to the Blue Lagoon this year baggy boy :-)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: white otel

We are going in Sept this year.

surrey
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: white otel

Thankyou all ,have a good holiday and look 4ward to reading your reviews .

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: white otel

yes at blue lagoon in september for a fortnight couldnt get in in june as we only booked 2 weeks ago .

8. Re: white otel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz