We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel

england
Level Contributor
64 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel

First time in oludeniz. Bringing two teenagers but just to chill.not really into the rowdy pool scene. Considering hotel beldeniz or belchen deluxe. Or anywhere recommended really.looks like we are having to book two rooms.woukd like to be near a nice beach and not too far from the main area.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,799 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel

Hi Milly- when you looking on going, Asena Liberty hotel is a good choice plus the two you have mentioned.

england
Level Contributor
64 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel

Aug time.thanks.il look at a arena. Wonder if it's booked up as I dobt remember that name ever coming up.

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,131 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel

Hi - It's the Liberty Hotel (previously Asena Beach). It has availability in August on booking.com - see link if you are interested -

http://www.booking.com/hotel/tr/asena-beach.en-gb.html?sid=d8a14508373960d4dd7df5955e178c3d;dcid=1;checkin=2014-08-09;checkout=2014-08-16;ucfs=1;group_adults=1;group_children=1;age=16;group_adults=1;group_children=1;age=15;group_rooms=23956201_81170732_0_17_2_0_0,23956201_81170732_0_17_2_0_0;srfid=a1fe8e096d520027b56689b0069fec5cb05a0667X34

Edited: 12 June 2014, 10:20
Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel

I agree liberty hotel is great lovely atmosphere,very friendly ,lovely and central although you would think you were somewhere tranquil when you are beside the pool because the backdrop is beautiful.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hotel

Sun city is great

had 2wks there in may

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Best hotel

Stayed in all Karbel's over last 10 years, tried Liberty Olu Deniz, as mentioned in other posts, last September and have booked this for 16 nights in July.

If you can't get in there I would say there is enough going on in the main Karbel Hotel, to satisfy teenagers, without being too rowdy. Located at top of strip, 5 to 10 min walk to beach, but close enough to all what is going on in main area.

england
Level Contributor
64 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best hotel

Thanks guys for your info. im still not decided. the superior room in liberty look nice,but i would need two of these. id prefer to spend on trips out. There is a very basic family room direct with liberty with camp beds in the lounge for second beds for a good price.£1000

or for the same price i can get 2 standard rooms in belcehen.

i will be happy when iv decided, then i can go holiday shopping !

8. Re: Best hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations