We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swallows Restaurant

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Swallows Restaurant

I have seen from posts that Swallows has a pool as well. Does that mean they also have accommodation?

Is the pool widely used and if so up till what time, would you be allowed to use it? Just wondering if it would be possible for our kids to use it in the evening whilst we were having a meal?

Lorraine

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swallows Restaurant

Swallows last year had a pool behind the restaurant. They have moved next door, don't have the pool, and no accommodation. The Lycian Dreams Hotel owns that pool and you could contact them about staying there.

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swallows Restaurant

Does the new Swallows have an upstairs eating level? I'm sure I read somewhere that it does?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swallows Restaurant

Yes it does, part open air. Food and service is still some of the best in Olu by the way!

Kent United Kingdom
Level Contributor
307 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Swallows Restaurant

We will be staying at Lycian Dreams, I thought that the restaurant at the front of hotel is La Mare? How close to Lycian Dreams is Swallows Restaurant then, is it down side street?!

Edited: 23 June 2014, 13:23
Grafham Cambs
Level Contributor
179 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Swallows Restaurant

On dolmus road about half way up Olu from beach front(about 10 mins). Not sure about proximity to Lycia Dreams, we stayed at blue star in center ish and it was 5 min walk. Trust me you will not be disappointed, best meal we had(3 times) as voted by everyone of our party. try the sangria as well, and for starters sea bass marine..outstanding restaurant.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Swallows Restaurant

La Mare is now Cousins and next door, what used to be Cousins, is now Swallows, so if you're staying at Lycian Dreams it's practically on your doorstep!

Kent United Kingdom
Level Contributor
307 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Swallows Restaurant

Oh I see - that does explain it. Well thats great then not far togo! thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,351 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Swallows Restaurant

MBUK what's took over Philips Bar please :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Swallows Restaurant

Philips is now Gossip and Philips has moved to Lemon Tree Bobbie

10. Re: Swallows Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz