We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shampoo

Isle Of Wight
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Topic
Shampoo

Is Shampoo expensive to buy in Olu ? is it any good ?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
715 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shampoo

I always take my own as I only like one brand which I could not find there.

---------------

See my Turkey videos: www.youtube.com/playlist…

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,230 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shampoo

We never bother taking shampoo as most of the well know brands are on sale in the supermarkets. I use Aussie at home but I had found Elida products good and use them in Turkey, If you do take your own shampoo and condition, it's heavy and remember one bottle of shampoo + 1 pair of shoes...:)

Edited: 23 June 2014, 11:08
Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
996 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shampoo

the more well known brands are more expensive (12-14tl for a 600ml bottle of loreal or H&S). However, supermarkets do regularly have special value packs that are on offer. The small markets in resorts will up the price, and so to get the very cheapest its best to find supermarkets such as Migros or Kipa.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,230 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shampoo

For a couple of weeks use and to save luggage weight I don't mind paying a little extra.

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
996 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Shampoo

I agree it is different when you are a holiday maker, thinking of the luggage space.

Living here you shop around for the best deals! Haha

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
996 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Shampoo

I agree it is different when you are a holiday maker, thinking of the luggage space.

Living here you shop around for the best deals! Haha

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,736 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shampoo

Shampoo isn't expensive and local brands are fine. As mentioned it is a lot cheaper in the big supermarkets. (I lived out there too so would always look for a bargain)

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shampoo

I,v used olive shampoo and conditioner and it is wonderful 'I'm a Hairdresser and have colourrd hair ' so it needs to be good and it is xx 10tl xxx

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
996 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Shampoo

Is that what the shampoo is called? Olive?

I have coloured hair and find some of the turkish shampoos dont give my hair the shine like some english ones do.

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Shampoo

The shampoo is called... Dalan d'olive it comes in a green tube the conditioner is the same it's wonderful xxx

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz