We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olu deniz wedding 2015

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Olu deniz wedding 2015

Hi

We are looking to get married in Olu Deniz next year and have been in touch with olu deniz weddings, Moira has been lovely. At the moment we are looking at having everything at Meri Resort or have also been thinking of Lykia (quite a few children coming). Has anyone had a wedding at either of these venues recently and if so would you recommend them. I would like quite a private wedding - are any of these good venues for that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gayle

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Olu deniz wedding 2015

Hi Gayle . Me and my fiance are getting married at meri resort on aug 30th 2015. We chose this as it seems more private than on the beach etc but still has the lovely setting. We have 10 or more children going but the ceremony is only 15 mins so they wont be bored sitting around which is ideal for us. Cant wait. Visiting Olu in aug this year so meeting with Moira to see venue. Hope you get sorted .

2. Re: Olu deniz wedding 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 23:05
3. Re: Olu deniz wedding 2015

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 23:05
darwen
Level Contributor
340 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Olu deniz wedding 2015

Me and my Mrs got marred at Meri Resort September 14, it was brilliant, a really nice venue. I'd go for there.

darwen
Level Contributor
340 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Olu deniz wedding 2015

Sorry, it was sun city beach where we got married!

Edited: 18 January 2015, 11:49
6. Re: Olu deniz wedding 2015

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2016, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations