We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Olu deniz?

7 posts
Save Topic
What to do in Olu deniz?

Me and my sister are going on our first holiday alone and are travelling to olu deniz for a week in July, we were wondering what are the best things to do while we are there and the best and friendly places to eat (not too expensive)

Thanks

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in Olu deniz?

try the 12 island trip, shop around for best price. EYUP REIS best boat we've been on. Eat at Toscana (best), Sultan Ahmet, Secret Garden. Have a Turkish bath & massage at Sanctuary, down the escalator near Azda.

Paragliding is FANTASTIC! use Sky Sports for that, by far the best.

DONT buy your Lira in the UK - change sterling in Olu at the bag shop right at the top of the high street.

Enjoy!!!!

Edited: 01 July 2014, 05:42
Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in Olu deniz?

It is cheaper to eat on the Dolmus road and the road opposite Magic Tulip than on the main strip. Look for meal deals .

If you want to go to the lagoon bear to the right when you approach the entrance and go to the private beaches, they are free to enter and have free courtesy buses to and from hotels.

I am sure you will find your feet after a couple of days and really enjoy it

Lancaster, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do in Olu deniz?

Just got back,we found best restaurants on the dolmus road,especially Swallows(brilliant steaks) and Inci(lovely traditional Turkish food).Good value too.Enjoy!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
715 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do in Olu deniz?

I have been to OD twice and loved it. See my videos of activities there:

www.youtube.com/playlist…

7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do in Olu deniz?

Turkish bath and massage sound like a lovely idea as does the boat trip :) anyone any idea the sort if prices these are? Need to work out how much money to bring! We are staying half board but imagine we will go out in the evening a few times.

6. Re: What to do in Olu deniz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 06:17